Topix Declines to Two-Week Low on Industrial ProductionNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks retreated, with the Topix Index falling to a two-week low, after industrial production missed estimates, signaling a worsening outlook for manufacturers as the global slowdown deepens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks