IPOs Are the Latest Sign of Real Estate's RebirthBy
For several months, we’ve been reporting—cross your fingers—that the housing market may finally be on the upswing. Today’s news that the private equity firm Apollo Global Management is about to take its realty brokerage arm, Realogy, public (as RLGY) is just the latest sign of optimism. Apollo hopes to raise as much as $1.08 billion in the deal for Realogy, which counts Century 21, Coldwell Banker, and Sotheby’s International Realty among its brands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations