Indonesia Emerging as Stable Investment Area, Basri SaysMichelle Jamrisko and Novrida Manurung
Indonesia, Southeast Asia’s largest economy, is emerging as a stable ground for investment as much of Asia experiences an economic slowdown, the head of the country’s investment board said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts