GM’s Union Workers in Canada Vote to Ratify AgreementAri Altstedter
General Motors Co. employees represented by the Canadian Auto Workers ratified a four-year contract that follows a union agreement with Ford Motor Co. that reduces the cost of new workers while committing to some new jobs and investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations