Clinton Revokes Iranian Group’s Terrorist DesignationIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton today removed the Iranian dissident group Mujahedin-e-Khalq, known as the MEK, from the U.S. terrorist blacklist, ending a years-long lobbying campaign by the group that paid former U.S. officials as advocates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations