Clinton Revokes Iranian Group’s Terrorist DesignationIndira A.R. Lakshmanan
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton today removed the Iranian dissident group Mujahedin-e-Khalq, known as the MEK, from the U.S. terrorist blacklist, ending a years-long lobbying campaign by the group that paid former U.S. officials as advocates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders