Canada Economy Posts Longest Expansion Streak in 2 YearsGreg Quinn
Canada’s gross domestic product rose for a fifth straight month in July, the longest expansion streak in two years, on rebounds in manufacturing and retail sales and increased utilities output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing