Asian Stocks Decline for Second Week on Europe, Growth ConcernsKana Nishizawa and Adam Haigh
Asian stocks fell a second week amid concern political discord will prevent Europe from resolving its debt crisis as global growth slows. Losses were limited on speculation China will take new steps to boost the world’s second-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis