AMC Seeks $2.4 Billion From Dish Over Canceled HD DealDon Jeffrey
Dish Network Corp. wrongfully ended a television programming contract with AMC Networks Inc., leaving it with “massive financial losses,” because of competition from a Dish rival, an AMC lawyer told a jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans