Xstrata Split With Glencore on Terms as Deadline Nears: EnergyFirat Kayakiran
Xstrata Plc, the largest exporter of coal used by power stations, is still at odds with Glencore International Plc over board seats and retention pay three days before a deadline for it to respond to Glencore’s revised 20.5 billion-pound ($33.3 billion) takeover bid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing