Rousseff Auto Policy Lifts Iochpe Market Value: Corporate BrazilNey Hayashi
Iochpe-Maxion SA, the Brazilian supplier of auto parts to Ford Motor Co., is set to extend a two-month rally that has made it the Americas’ most expensive stock in the industry as tax cuts fuel record car sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks