Robert Mugabe Plans to Call Election in March Next YearBrian Latham and Godfrey Marawanyika
Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe told the country’s High Court he plans to call an election in March, a step that would end a coalition government with the party of political rival Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap