Renesas Extends Gain After Report It May Get 200 Billion YenNaoko Fujimura
Renesas Electronics Corp. rose for the second day in Tokyo after Kyodo News reported a Japanese state-backed fund and a group of companies may invest about 200 billion yen ($2.6 billion) in the unprofitable chipmaker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders