Moody’s Cuts South Africa’s Sovereign Credit Rating by One LevelFranz Wild
South Africa’s sovereign-credit rating was cut one level to Baa1 by Moody’s Investors Service, citing the government’s inability to deal with economic and political challenges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet