Jamie McCourt Calls Divorce Payout Unfair After Dodgers SaleEdvard Pettersson
Former Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt’s ex-wife, Jamie McCourt, said the $131 million divorce settlement she agreed to last year is unfair after her ex-husband sold the team for $2.15 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020