Hartford CEO Sees Flexibility for Buybacks After DealsZachary Tracer
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. is creating “a tremendous amount of financial flexibility” as the insurer divests units and weighs share repurchases, Chief Executive Officer Liam McGee said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing