Google Says Anti-Muslim Video Will Stay Up as It’s Within RulesJun Yang
Google Inc. Chairman Eric Schmidt reiterated that a video uploaded to YouTube depicting the Prophet Muhammad in ways that offended some Muslims won’t be removed after the company blocked viewing of the clip in countries including India, Indonesia, Pakistan and Singapore.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner