Hedge Funds and Old GM Trust Fail in Settlement TalksTiffany Kary
Elliott International LP and a unit of Fortress Investment Group LLC are among hedge funds that failed to reach an agreement with the trust liquidating General Motors’ old assets over $3 billion in claims related to the automaker’s 2009 bankruptcy filing, according to court papers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts