Hedge Funds and Old GM Trust Fail in Settlement TalksTiffany Kary
Elliott International LP and a unit of Fortress Investment Group LLC are among hedge funds that failed to reach an agreement with the trust liquidating General Motors’ old assets over $3 billion in claims related to the automaker’s 2009 bankruptcy filing, according to court papers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet