Hedge Funds and Old GM Trust Fail in Settlement TalksTiffany Kary
Elliott International LP and a unit of Fortress Investment Group LLC are among hedge funds that failed to reach an agreement with the trust liquidating General Motors’ old assets over $3 billion in claims related to the automaker’s 2009 bankruptcy filing, according to court papers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts