Ex-Yahoo! Chief Thompson Gets a Spot on the Board of KabbageBy
Less than five months after Scott Thompson resigned as chief executive officer of Yahoo! amid revelations that he’d embellished his college credentials, he’s landed a spot on the board of Kabbage, an Atlanta-based company that offers capital to small companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's