DuPont Seeks New Trial in $1 Billion Monsanto Patent VictorySusan Decker and Jack Kaskey
DuPont Co. asked a U.S. judge to overturn a $1 billion verdict won by Monsanto Co. in August over genetically modified soybeans, saying the jury got it wrong on all counts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis