Baht Trades Near 2-Week Low as Growth Outlook Dims; Bonds RiseDavid Yong
Thailand’s baht traded near the lowest level in two weeks after foreign investors pulled money from local stocks following data showing exports fell for a third month in August. Bonds gained.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy