Apple Radio Might Put Pandora in Play
In early September, reports began surfacing that Apple might get into the Internet radio business. That would put it in direct competition with Pandora Media, the dominant online radio service, and might put Pandora on the takeover wish lists of Amazon.com, Google, and Clear Channel Communications. “Because Apple is doing something,” says Richard Tullo, an analyst at Albert Fried, “that makes everybody else want to counter their move.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day