Apple, Samsung Fight Over Contact With Jury After VerdictJoel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc., which is trying to stop Samsung Electronics Co. from claiming that a $1 billion trial verdict was tainted by jury misconduct, asked a judge to deny Samsung’s request that she bar communications with jurors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards