All That Is GoodBy
R.A. Dickey became the New York Mets’ first 20-game winner in 22 seasons, pitching his team to a 6-5 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates. … The crosstown New York Yankees had six 20-game winners in the 22 years since Viola’s feat: Andy Pettitte in 1996 and 2003, David Cone in 1998, Roger Clemens in 2001, Mike Mussina in 2008 and CC Sabathia in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing