SEC Seeks to Intervene in Lehman Unit Fight With BarclaysLinda Sandler
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission asked for permission to intervene in Lehman Brothers Inc.’s appeal of a $5.5 billion award to Barclays Plc that stemmed from the purchase of the Lehman parent’s North American businesses in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis