RadioShack CEO Gooch Leaves as Lively Named Interim ChiefLeslie Patton and Chris Burritt
RadioShack Corp., the electronics retailer whose shares have plunged 73 percent this year, said Chief Executive Officer James Gooch left after 16 months on the job and was replaced on an interim basis by its finance chief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans