Crude Falls Below $90 on Weaker Demand and European DebtMoming Zhou
Oil settled below $90 a barrel for the first time in almost eight weeks as the government reported lower oil demand and on concern the worsening European crisis will reduce consumption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C