Crude Falls Below $90 on Weaker Demand and European DebtMoming Zhou
Oil settled below $90 a barrel for the first time in almost eight weeks as the government reported lower oil demand and on concern the worsening European crisis will reduce consumption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing