Nomura Said to Cut Up to 30 Jobs in Americas EquitiesLaura Marcinek
Nomura Holdings Inc., Japan’s biggest brokerage, is planning to cut as many as 30 jobs in part of its Americas equities division this week amid a global reorganization, according to people briefed on the plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances