Brooklyn Crab’s $48 Crab Isn’t Worth Cash or Wait: Review
A free bus shuttles tourists from a subway stop in Carroll Gardens to Brooklyn Crab. The dining room boasts panoramic views of Lower Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty. Waiters are happy to recommend a $98 steamed seafood platter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life