U.S. Airlines See EU Emissions Bill as Forcing TalksBrian Wingfield
Legislation to prevent U.S. airlines from paying penalties under a European Union program to limit emissions may give the Obama administration a stronger hand in international talks on the issue, an airline group says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's