My Worst Job: Ty Burrell of 'Modern Family'
I didn’t start acting until I was 22. Before that I was sailing from job to job. Including, I was a forest firefighter for a summer. I was 19. Just imagine the most frightened, passive person on earth trying to fight forest fires. My mom was a teacher and, because a teacher’s salary is not great, one of her co-workers, Eric, would fill his summers as a firefighter. He took me on, not realizing I lacked the mettle to fight fires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap