My Worst Job: Ty Burrell of 'Modern Family'
I didn’t start acting until I was 22. Before that I was sailing from job to job. Including, I was a forest firefighter for a summer. I was 19. Just imagine the most frightened, passive person on earth trying to fight forest fires. My mom was a teacher and, because a teacher’s salary is not great, one of her co-workers, Eric, would fill his summers as a firefighter. He took me on, not realizing I lacked the mettle to fight fires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States