Fiat’s Marchionne Is Cheered in Detroit, Jeered in ItalyTommaso Ebhardt and Craig Trudell
At a rain-sodden charity event in Detroit earlier this month, Mayor Dave Bing and other city leaders showered Chrysler Group LLC Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne with kind words. The warm welcome contrasts sharply with the mood in Marchionne’s home country of Italy, where as leader of Fiat SpA he is more likely to be vilified than praised by politicians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C