Fiat’s Marchionne Is Cheered in Detroit, Jeered in ItalyTommaso Ebhardt and Craig Trudell
At a rain-sodden charity event in Detroit earlier this month, Mayor Dave Bing and other city leaders showered Chrysler Group LLC Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne with kind words. The warm welcome contrasts sharply with the mood in Marchionne’s home country of Italy, where as leader of Fiat SpA he is more likely to be vilified than praised by politicians.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’