Daimler Drives German Catchup to Electric Powered RenaultDorothee Tschampa
Harald Geisbauer has meticulously planned his purchase of an electric car. For months, the 52-year-old engineer from southwest Germany kept a log of his driving in his Toyota Prius to determine range, he has read volumes about electrics, and he has driven four of them. One thing he’s certain of: He won’t be buying German.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’