Better Land Use a Priority for Second Obama Term, Vilsack SaysAlan Bjerga
The U.S. should focus on improving how land resources are used to meet increased demand for food and biofuels should President Barack Obama win a second term, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure