Vietnam Bond Yields at Two-Month High on Inflation; Dong SteadyBloomberg News
Vietnam’s bonds fell, driving the five-year yield to the highest level in more than two months, as a government report showed inflation quickened for the first time in more than a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations