UN Envoy Urges World Body to Intervene to Solve Syria ViolenceNicole Gaouette and Flavia Krause-Jackson
United Nations Special Envoy Lakhdar Brahimi told the Security Council that reducing the violence in Syria isn’t possible unless the world body is united on a way to end the 18-month conflict.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn