Q&A: Dunkin' Donuts' Creative Willy WonkaBy
Before Stan Frankenthaler became executive chef and vice president of global product innovation at Dunkin’ Brands, he was a three-time James Beard award nominee. In 2005, he left behind white tablecloths to shed fine dining expertise on the Canton, Mass., company’s lineup, including coffees, donuts, and ice cream. Dunkin’s strategy includes a constant rotation of limited-time options, and Frankenthaler’s team of roughly 20 chefs keeps busy launching about 25 new items every year at Dunkin’ Donuts, plus roughly 18 new items at Baskin-Robbins in the U.S. alone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis