Port Authority Rating Cut One Level by Moody’s on Debt LoadMartin Z. Braun
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey’s credit rating was cut one level by Moody’s Investors Service, which said the agency needs $2 billion in additional funds through 2016, primarily for the World Trade Center, and faces “significant growth” in capital needs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig