Nissan Surrenders 2012 Rally as Yen Strengthens, Chinese ProtestMa Jie
Nissan Motor Co. became the first of Japan’s three-biggest automakers to surrender this year’s early stock rally after the yen appreciated and anti-Japan sentiment escalated in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing