MetLife Gains as Insurer Bypasses FDIC for Bank ExitZachary Tracer
MetLife Inc., the insurer seeking an exit from banking to limit U.S. oversight, advanced in New York trading after bypassing the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. in its plan to sell deposits to General Electric Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing