Las Vegas Sands Recommended to Break Up to Boost Value
Sept. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Las Vegas Sands would be worth $85/shr if it spun out shopping-mall, hotel properties as two real estate investment trusts, with rest of co. remaining pure casino owner, according to a report released by Jonathan Litt, founder and CEO of investment firm LandandBuildings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing