Las Vegas Sands Recommended to Break Up to Boost Value
Sept. 24 (Bloomberg) -- Las Vegas Sands would be worth $85/shr if it spun out shopping-mall, hotel properties as two real estate investment trusts, with rest of co. remaining pure casino owner, according to a report released by Jonathan Litt, founder and CEO of investment firm LandandBuildings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts