JA Solar Buys Back $89.2 Million of Debt to Avoid DelistingJustin Doom
JA Solar Holdings Co., China’s largest solar-cell maker, bought back $89.2 million of its debt, cutting the value of its outstanding senior notes by 41 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself