CFTC Will Give Banks 2 Minutes to Accept or Reject Cleared SwapsMatthew Leising
Swaps dealers will have two minutes to accept or reject trades that will be sent to clearinghouses starting next month, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission said in the most-detailed requirement about timing to date.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day