California Boosts Issue to $1.75 Billion at Record YieldMichael B. Marois and James Nash
California sold $1.75 billion in tax-exempt debt at an all-time low interest rate of 3.72 percent for 30-year bonds, after boosting the size of the offering due to demand, the treasurer’s office said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations