Brooklyn Booms as Record Rents Drive ConstructionHeather Perlberg
Since Douglas Steiner transformed the Brooklyn Navy Yard into Hollywood-style studios in 2004, productions from “American Gangster” to “Boardwalk Empire” have been filmed there. The New Jersey native says he’d have been better off if he’d focused instead on buying and building properties in New York’s most populous borough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy