Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas Cut Credit After Housing BustSteve Matthews
Credit card borrowing dropped in August from a year earlier in U.S. cities that suffered some of the biggest declines in home prices, showing consumers continue to shed debt six years after the residential market peaked, according to Equifax Inc. data provided to Bloomberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing