Palm Oil Set for Biggest Drop in Four Years on StockpilesSwansy Afonso
Palm oil, used in everything from candy to biofuels, is set for the largest annual decline in four years as inventories surge in Indonesia and Malaysia, the biggest producers, and a global economic slowdown curbs demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline