Iran Arrests Former President’s Daughter on ‘Propaganda’ ChargesLadane Nasseri and Yeganeh Salehi
The daughter of former Iranian president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani was taken into custody late yesterday to serve a six-month sentence on charges of “propaganda against the regime,” the state-run Mehr news agency reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards