‘End of Watch’ Earns $13.2 Million to End Box-Office TieMichael White and Oshrat Carmiel
“End of Watch,” a police drama from Open Road Films, collected $13.2 million in weekend box-office sales in the U.S. and Canada to lead all other movies and break a rare tie for first place.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself