Syria Shells Aleppo, Daraa as Rebels Vow to Take CapitalDahlia Kholaif
Troops loyal to President Bashar al-Assad shelled the provinces of Aleppo and Daraa after the rebel Free Syrian Army said it moved its command center into the country as part of a strategy to “liberate” Damascus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing