South Korea Suspends U.S. Rice Sales After Consumer ReportsJiyeun Lee
South Korea said it suspended bidding and sales of U.S. rice yesterday after local media cited U.S. Consumer Reports that levels of arsenic were found in rice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis